You can manage service requests if the appropriate feature is turned on in your Back Office application on the Add-ons page.
- Click the main menu button, click Operations, and then click Service Requests to view the service request list.
- Click the down arrow in the ‘Search’ bar, click Advanced Search, and use the ‘Advanced Search’ form to filter service requests by specific fields.
- Click the buttons in the ‘Action’ column to accept, reject, and close service requests in a quick and easy way.
- Click the service request number or the Edit menu item on the ‘Service Requests’ page to view service request details.
- Click the vehicle details on the ‘Service Requests’ page or the ‘Vehicle Info’ section in the ‘Service Requests’ detail view to open the ‘Vehicle Info’ view.
- Click the customer name on the ‘Service Requests’ page or the ‘Contacts’ section in the ‘Service Requests’ detail view to open the ‘Contacts’ view.