You can approve or reject repair order services if the ‘Approval Required’ setting and the ‘Manual Approval’ setting are turned on for their work order types.
To approve repair order services
- Click the Menu icon, click Monitor, and then click Repair Orders.
- On the Repair Orders page, click the Menu button next to the appropriate repair order, and then click Approve Services.
- On the Approval Repair Order page, click Approve or Reject next to each service.
- Click Save.
- Click Save in the confirmation message box.
- Close the Approval Repair Order page.
Note The repair order amount will display the total amount of approved services only.
Tip You can click the Approve button in the column header to mark all services as approved.
You can click the Reject button in the column header to mark all services as rejected.