- On the Home screen, tap Invoices, and then on the Invoices screen, select the appropriate invoices.
2. Tap Approve on the toolbar.
3. Ask the customer to draw the signature on the Approve screen, and then tap Save.
Note The Signature icon appears on invoices approved by customer, but their status does not change.
- If the signature doesn’t come out well, you can tap Clear, and ask the customer to try again.
- If you need to cancel invoice approval before saving changes, tap Back (left arrow).
- If you select invoices created for different customers, you will need to tap the appropriate customer on the Select Customer screen.
- If you select invoices in the Draft status, they will be removed from the approval list.