To create a new work order from scratch
- On the Home screen, tap Work Orders, and then on the Work Orders screen, tap Add.
- On the Customers screen, tap the appropriate customer.
Note In the Local mode, you can see customers added on this device, in the Online mode you can see customers added on other devices or in the Back Office application.
Tip If the customer list is long, tap Search to find the customer, and if the customer is not in the list, tap Add to create the new customer.
- On the Vehicle Info screen, enter vehicle details, and then swipe left.
Tip You can tap the Notes icon in the upper-left corner of the screen to type text and add quick notes...
...or take pictures of the vehicle and attach them to the work order.
- On the Services screen, tap the circle on the left of the appropriate services to select them, and then swipe left.
Tip If you need to set or change service price and quantity, tap the blue arrow on the right side of the appropriate service, on the Details screen, make the changes that you want, and then tap Save.
- On the Claim screen, enter claim details, and then swipe left.
- On the Summary screen, tap Save.
Tip If you want to create an invoice based on the newly created work order, you can tap to select the Create Invoice check box at the bottom of the Summary screen, and then tap Save.
To create a new work order by converting an existing inspection
- Tap the appropriate inspection, and then tap Create WO.
Note You can create work orders from approved inspections only.