- On the Home screen, tap Invoices, and then on the Invoices screen, tap the appropriate invoice.
- Tap Pay, and then tap the appropriate payment method.
Note You can apply a payment if the invoice amount is greater than zero and the invoice has not been fully paid yet.
- Enter customer’s credit card details, if needed, enter customer address information, and then tap Pay.
Important! The payment gateway must be set up in for your Back Office application.
- Type the appropriate amount, if needed, enter check number and notes, and then tap Pay.
Note You can enter not more than 20 characters in the Check# field, and not more than 256 characters in the Notes field.
If the invoice has not been paid yet, the default value in the Amount field will be equal to the total amount of the invoice.
If the invoice has been partially paid, next time you apply the payment, the value in the Amount field will be automatically calculated as the difference between the total amount and the paid amount.
- Type the appropriate PO number or RO number, if needed, enter notes, and tap Pay.
Note You can enter not more than 50 characters in the PO#/RO# field, and not more than 256 characters in the Notes field.