- Click the Menu icon, click Settings, and then click Users.
Note The Users page is not available in the Repair360 Free because there is only one default user and there is no way to add more users.
- On the Users page, click the Add New User button.
- In the Add New User dialog box, enter the appropriate settings, and then click Save.
You can enter the following user details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email (please make sure that you enter a valid and appropriate email address because it is required for registering Repair360 mobile app and access to Back Office application)
- Phone (please make sure that you enter a valid and appropriate phone number because it is required for registering Repair360 mobile app)
- Web Access defines whether user can log in to the Back Office application. If you select the Web Access check box, an invitation with the Back Office link will be automatically sent to user’s email address.