Partial phase enforcement
Now you can define phase enforcement for particular phases of a repair location which means that some phases must be done in a certain order, while others can be done in any order.
- Features: Partial phase enforcement, ReconMonitor
Important! Once the Partial Phase Enforcement feature is turned on, all new repair orders will comply with phase enforcement setting defined per phase, and there will be no Phase Enforcement switch on the toolbar of the Repair Order detail view (though this switch will still be shown for repair orders created before the feature was turned on).
To set up partial phase enforcement
- On the Monitor tab, click Repair Locations, and then click the Phases link next to the appropriate repair location.
- On the Phases page, click Edit next to the appropriate phase, and then in the Phase dialog box, select the Phase Enforcement check box, and then click OK.
Tip You can see whether phase enforcement is set for particular phases in the Phase Enforcement column on the Phases page.
Note When you select the Phase Enforcement check box for at least one phase, the Phase Enforcement check box gets automatically selected for the whole repair location…
...and when you select the Phase Enforcement check box for a repair location, the Phase Enforcement check box will be automatically selected for all its phases (except for the QC and the Completed phases that were created automatically).
Important! If there is at least one phase with phase enforcement, all next phases (either enforced or not) will be queued until this phase is completed.
For example, you have a repair location with seven phases, but only phase Three and phase Six are enforced.
Note We have added the Phase Enforcement column to the Phases section, so now on the Repair Order detail view you can see whether phase is enforced.
When you create a repair order for this repair location, phase One and phase Two will have the Active status (because there are no enforced phases before them at all), while phases Three to Seven will have the Queued status.
When you complete phase Three, the status of phase Four and phase Five will be automatically changed to Active (because there are no uncompleted enforced phases before them any more), while phase Six and phase Seven will remain in the Queued status.
Unclose repair orders
Now users with the Administrator role can undo the close of repair orders.
- Features: ReconMonitor
To unclose a repair order
- On the Repair Orders page, click Unclose RO next to the appropriate repair order.
Note If a repair order was closed with all phases completed, when you undo the close of this repair order, the last phase becomes active.
Now you can print inspections in the Condition Report format that shows details of inspection, vehicle, and services, including multiple pictures that illustrate vehicle condition.
- Features: Print Management
- Print Package: Condition Report Package
Note You need to assign the Condition Report print template to the appropriate inspection type in order to see the condition report when you click the Inspection# link on the Inspections page.
Merge duplicate retail clients
Now you can merge retail clients that are automatically detected as duplicates.
- On the Company tab, click Clients; on the Clients page click Duplicates tab, select the check box next to clients you want to merge, and then click Merge.
- You can click Merge All to merge all clients within the group of duplicates.
- You can click Dismiss to clear all selected check boxes within the group of duplicates.
- Retail clients are automatically detected as duplicates if they have the same first name and email, or last name and email, or phone number and email, or address, city, and state.
- Merged client gets entries and settings from a duplicate client which information is more complete than others.
Reduce the number of retail clients shown in mobile app
We have added the Retail Clients Amount setting that limits the number of retail clients shown on the Customers screen in the Retail mode on device.
For example, if you have 2000 retail clients in the database, you can enter 200 in the Retail Clients Amount box to show only 200 retail clients that were recently added to the database (older records will be filtered out).
Note The 1000 value is entered by default, however, you can change it to any value up to 9999 or you can enter 0 if you don’t want to show retail customers in mobile app.
Important! The Retail Clients Amount setting has a higher priority than the Retail Client History settings, however if the Retail Clients Amount box is empty, then the number of retail clients will be limited by the Retail Client History period.
New columns in CSV file with list of clients
Now when you export clients to CSV file, you can see client information in the following columns we have recently added:
- ClientDescription (Notes)
- EmailInvoices (Email Invoices to Customer)
- EmailInspections (Email Inspections to Customer)
- PORequired (PO# Required)
- VehicleHistoryEnforced (Vehicle History Enforced)
Invoice media improvements
We have added the Select All option to invoice media library, so now you can download all invoice images without selecting them one by one.
- On the Invoices page, click the icon in the Media column next to the appropriate invoice, and then select the Select All check box and click Download.
We have also added the Previous button and the Next button to the preview page, so now you you don’t have to go back each time you want to see another image.
Showing VIN in the Parts Ordering form
We have added the VIN field to the Parts Ordering form.
- Features: Parts Ordering - Basic
To see VIN in the Parts Ordering form
- On the Inspections page, point to the Select button in the Action column next to the appropriate inspection, and then click Parts Ordering.