View information on vehicle recalls in repair orders
Now you can see whether vehicles in repair orders have ever been recalled, as well as view detailed information on each safety recall.
- Features: Dealer Package - Recall
Important! You can see the Recall icon on the Repair Order detail view...
...only if this repair order was created from a service request created for a recalled vehicle.
To see the details of vehicle recalls, click the Recall icon.
Select RDX Mapping to export invoices to QuickBooks Online
We have added the ability to select an RDX Mapping that will be used for exporting invoices to QuickBooks Online if at least one RDX Mapping is assigned to your Back Office application.
- Features: QuickBooks Online Edition
To select a default RDX Mapping
- On the Miscellaneous tab, click QuickBooks Online 2, and then on the QuickBooks Online Edition Manager page, on the Settings tab, click the appropriate RDX Mapping in the RDX Mapping Name box.
To select an RDX Mapping that will be used for exporting invoices
- Sign in to Intuit, click QuickBooks Online Exporter, and then on the QuickBooks Online Log page, click the appropriate RDX Mapping in the RDX Mapping box.
Tip If you don’t want to use any RDX Mapping, click (do not use any mapping) in the RDX Mapping box.
Showing labor services in the Parts Ordering form
Now all labor services added to inspections or work orders are automatically shown in the Parts Ordering form.
- Features: Parts Ordering - Basic
Note Labor services are shown in the Parts Ordering form in the read-only mode, so you cannot edit labor services even if they were manually assigned to the Parts Order Form question section.
Showing labor services price and quantity in hours on printouts
Now you can see quantity in hours and price in $/hours for services of the Labor price type on printouts…
...if the Show “Price X Quantity” for services check box is selected in the Line Items section of the print template configuration.