You can upload an image of vehicle’s exterior, interior, and wheel layout that will be displayed on the Visual screen in mobile app.
Important! The Labor Services feature must be turned on.
- Click the Menu icon, click Features, and then click Add-ons.
- On the Add-ons page, click the Settings button next to the Splat Screens feature.
- In the Additional Settings dialog box, select the check box above the appropriate visual screen, and then click somewhere in the dashed rectangle.
- In the File Upload window, browse to the appropriate background image, click it, and then click Open.
Important! Background image must be a graphic file in the PNG format.
- In the Additional Settings dialog box, click Save.
- Update application data in mobile app, and check if the Visual screen is available when you create an inspection.