You can edit invoices in the mobile app only if the Draft Mode check box is selected for their type in the Back Office application.
- On the Invoices screen, tap the invoice that you want to update, and then tap Edit.
Note Invoices in draft status have a small Edit icon on the left.
To edit an attached work order
- On the Info screen, tap the work order that you want to update, make the appropriate changes...
...and then on the last screen, tap Save.
To attach more work orders
- On the Info screen, tap the Add icon, and then on the Work Orders screen, select the work orders that you want to attach.
- Tap Done.
To delete a work order
- On the Info screen, tap the Delete icon next to the work order that you want to detach, and then tap Delete.
Note You cannot delete a work order if it is the only work order attached to the invoice.
To change the invoice date
- Tap the Date field, select the date that you want in the date picker, and then tap Done.
You can update answers on the Questions screen if a question section is assigned to the invoice type.
Choose if you want to save the invoice as draft or final, if needed, select additional actions, and then tap Save.