A user is a user account that lets you log in to the Back Office application. You may have full or limited access to company data depending on your user role.
On the Users page you can add users, move users to archive, and search users.
On the Active tab you can add, edit, and archive user accounts.
- To add a new user, click Add on the toolbar, enter settings, and click OK.
- To modify an active user, click (Edit) next to the appropriate user, change settings, and click OK.
- To move an active user to the Archived Users tab, click (Archive) next to the appropriate user, and click OK in the message box.
Note When a new user account is created for a user who has not yet been registered in the SSO system, the registration email with a confirmation link is automatically sent to user’s email address. User must click the confirmation link, and then enter and confirm the password in the Registration form.
Tip In the Status column you can see whether client users are registered. If a client user did not click the confirmation link in the registration email, you can click Re-send to send the registration email again.
On the Archived tab you can restore user accounts.
- To move an archived user to the Active tab, on the Archived tab, click (Restore) next to appropriate user.
You can search users by their First Name, Last Name, Email, Company, Address, City, ZIP/Postal Code, and Phone.
- To find a user, in the Search pane, type a keyword in the User box, and then click Find.
When you create a new user account or edit an existing user account, you enter or change settings in this user profile.
In the User dialog box you can enter the following settings:
- Email acts as username when user logs in to the Back Office application.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country State/Province
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Accounting ID is used for integration with third party applications.
- Allow creating support tickets lets user submit support cases from the Support Cases Triage page to the AMT Support System.
Roles control users’ access to the Back Office application data. Your role defines whether you can enter settings (clients, employees, teams, areas, services, devices, types, etc.), work with operational data (service requests, inspections, work orders, and invoices), and manage reporting data (reports and timesheets).
- Administrators have access to all settings, all operational and reporting data.
- Accountants have access to all operational and reporting data, but only to some settings.
- Technicians have access to repair orders and reporting data of the team they are assigned to.
- Work Managers have access to some operational and reporting data.
- Work Managers (Read Only) have only “view” access to some operational and reporting data.
- Team Work Managers have access to operational and reporting data of their teams only.
- Area Work Managers have access to operational and reporting data of their areas only.
- Team Administrators have access to settings, operational and reporting data limited by their team scope.
- Area Administrators have access to settings, operational and reporting data limited by their area scope.
Note The Technician role is available, if your application is subscribed to the TechnicianUsers feature.
Important! Users with the Technician, the Team Work Manager, or the Area Work Manager role cannot be additionally assigned to any other roles.