You need to install, register, and set up CyberianSoft Print Server application in order to use print server of the Default type for printing inspections, work orders, and invoices from device.
- On the Company tab, in the Devices section, click Downloads, and then click the CyberianSoft.PrintServer.Setup.msi link in the Print Server section to download and save the installation file.
- Double-click the installation file, and then click Run in the Open File dialog box.
- In the CyberianSoft Print Server setup wizard, on the Welcome page, click Next.
- On the Select Installation Folder page, click Next.
- You can click Browse to select a different folder.
- You can click Disk Cost to check available space on computer drives.
- You can select Everyone to let other users manage print server on this computer.
- On the Confirm Installation page, click Next.
- In the User Account Control dialog box, click Yes.
- On the Installation Complete page, click Close.
Note After installation is complete, Print Server will be shown among the programs, and Print Service Monitor will be shown in the system tray.
- Right-click the Print Service Monitor icon in the system tray, and then click Registration.
- Enter registration code, click Register, and then click Close.
Tip Learn how to create a print server of the Default type and get a registration code.
Note After registration and updating the main database on device, the registered print server will be available when you tap Remote Print Server on the Settings screen or while printing inspections, work orders, and invoices from device.
- Right-click the Print Service Monitor icon in the system tray, and then click Manage.
- Enter the appropriate settings, and then click Save.
In the CyberianSoft Print Server dialog box, you can enter the following settings:
- Printer allows selecting a printer that will be used by print server.
- Print Jobs allows selecting a folder for storing files that have been submitted to be printed.
- Update Template checks if application template is up-to-date, and updates it, if it has been changed.
- Advanced Settings can be used for user accounts with limited permissions.
Important! If your Back Office application is subscribed to the Print Management feature, Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on computer with print server application.
- Click Start in the Control Server section.
Note If you don’t click Start or click Stop, no files will be printed.