When you print an invoice or inspection in the Chrome browser, you may see that the document margins are shifted.
It may happen when you follow the steps below:
- Select an invoice or inspection, and then click the ‘Print’ button on the toolbar.
- Click the generated PDF file.
- Click the ‘Print’ button.
- In the print preview, you may see that the document margins have shifted.
You can solve the issue by changing the print settings in Chrome or using an alternative way of printing inspections and invoices.
- Click the ‘More Settings’ option
- Change the ‘Scale’ setting from ‘Default’ to ‘Fit to paper’ or ‘Fit to printable area’
- Instead of clicking the ‘Print’ button on the toolbar, click the invoice or inspection link to open the print preview.