Get MOTOR estimated labor times for repair order services
You can select MOTOR labor times for a repair order service if this service uses labor times from the MOTOR Estimated Work Times data source.
Required Subscription: MOTOR Integration
Note Make sure that you have entered the VIN or vehicle’s Make, Model, and Year of the vehicle before you tap the ‘Get Labor Time MOTOR’ button.
- Click the ‘Get labor time [MOTOR]’ button on the toolbar of the ‘Repair Order’ detail view.
- Select the appropriate labor time.
- Click Save.
- Service labor time will be updated automatically.
Add multiple copies of a part service to repair orders
When you need to add more than one quantity of the same part service to your repair order, you can click the ‘Duplicate’ menu item for the appropriate part service on the ‘Parts Management’ screen...
...and then specify the number of part duplicates you want to create.
Enforce adding a credit memo when entering labor credit amount to a part
We have added a new setting to the ‘Basic Parts Settings’ popup, namely, the ‘Credit memo is required for the labor credit’ checkbox that defines if the credit memo document is mandatory when you update the ‘Labor Credit’ amount for a part service on the ‘Parts Management’ page.
Specify minimum and maximum quantity for parts inventory
We have added two new fields to the ‘Inventory’ details view:
- Minimum Quantity value defines that replenishment is needed when available quantity or quantity on hand is less than the minimum quantity
- Maximum Quantity value defines that replenishment is not needed when available quantity or quantity on hand is greater than the maximum quantity
The logic of calculating parts inventory quantity has been changed
We have made the following changes to the parts inventory quantity on the ‘Parts Inventory’ page:
- The ‘Available Quantity’ value automatically reduces when the inventory part is added to the repair order (i.e. inventory part is reserved for the repair)
- The ‘Quantity On Hand’ value automatically reduces when the inventory part is installed on the vehicle (i.e. repair order part status changes to ‘Installed’)
Parts inventory batch audit log has been extended
In the ‘Audit Log’ view of the parts inventory batch, you can now see when the inventory parts were reserved and installed on the vehicle.
Enhancements for invoices related to service requests
We have made the following changes to invoices linked to service requests:
- When you click the ‘Payments’ button next to a specific invoice you will see the payments for the given invoice only
- The ‘Delete’ button for reversal payments is not displayed