Export repair order list to MS Excel
You can generate the ‘Repair Order List’ report that includes the repair orders displayed on the Repair Orders page. The link to the report will be sent to your email address or your phone number and opened in MS Excel.
Change the status of multiple parts
You can select multiple parts within a repair order and change the status of all selected parts at a time.
Note Some statuses may remain unchanged due to the status transition logic.
Attach one document to multiple parts
You can attach a single document to multiple parts ordered from the same provider within the same repair order. Once you added a document to one part, all you need to do is select the appropriate part number for other parts and the document info will populate automatically.
Mandatory adding of documents to received parts
When you change the status of a part or multiple parts to ‘Received’, you must add a document, otherwise, the status will not be changed.
Note If no part provider is specified, you cannot change the part status to ‘Received’.
Improvements for the ‘Submit Quote’ page
We have made the following changes to the ‘Submit Quote’ page:
- Added repair order number to the page title
- Added repair location name and address below the page title
- Added currency symbol as a placeholder to the 'Core Price' and the 'Price' fields.
- Added one part description item per each part service by default.
- Renamed the 'Not available' column to 'N/A' and decreased its size.
- Renamed the 'Add Description' button to 'Add' and made buttons 'Add' and 'Delete' smaller.
- Adjusted the size of 'Price' and 'Core Price' fields to display the positive money value with the following format: 4 digits before and 2 digits after the comma.
Note If users don't populate the ‘Part Name’, ‘Quantity’, ‘Condition’, and ‘Price’ fields then the description item gets ignored on sending the quote, while if at least one field is populated then the description item gets validated.
Improvements for the ‘Parts Order’ form
We have made the following changes to the ‘Parts Order’ form:
- Added work order number
- Added work order date
- Added part provider name and address
- Added repair location name and address
- Increased the size of the ‘Item’ column to display long descriptions
- Adjusted the size of the 'Price' and 'Amount' columns to display the positive money value with the following format: 4 digits before and 2 digits after the comma.