Required Subscriptions: Parts Ordering Generic, Punchout Part Providers
You can configure part provider settings that will be used for punchout part ordering when you submit a requisition, using the items, costs, and details from the supplier’s website.
- On the Company tab, click Company Info, and then, on the Integration Settings tab, click the Configure link in the Part Providers section.
- On the Part Providers page, in the Provider box, click the punchout part provider that you want to set up.
- Enter the appropriate settings in the Main Settings section and the Default Local Settings section, and then click Save Settings.
Also, you can enter generic part provider settings that will be used for generating and sending quote requests, getting quotes and submitting orders.
- On the Part Providers page, in the Provider box, click Generic Part Provider, enter the appropriate settings in the Default Local Settings section, and then click Save Settings.
After entering the settings, you need to create new teams and associate them with part providers.
- On the Company tab, click Teams, and then click Add on the toolbar.
- In the Team dialog box, enter the appropriate settings including name, time zone, and repair location, select ‘Part Provider’ in the Team Type box, enter Part Provider Settings, and then click OK.
Note You can set up multiple part stores (teams) per one part provider and assign them to specific repair locations so that when you order parts you can choose parts from multiple stores.
Configured part providers will be available for parts ordering.