Required Subscriptions: Parts Ordering Generic, Punchout Part Providers
Punchout Part Providers
You can configure part provider settings that will be used for punchout part ordering when you submit a requisition, using the items, costs, and details from the supplier’s website.
- On the Company tab, click Company Info, and then, on the Integration Settings tab, click the Configure link in the Part Providers section.
- On the Part Providers page, in the Provider box, click the punchout part provider that you want to set up.
- Enter the appropriate settings in the Main Settings section and the Default Local Settings section, and then click Save Settings.
After entering the settings, you need to create new teams and associate them with part providers.
- On the Company tab, click Teams, and then click Add on the toolbar.
- In the Team dialog box, enter the appropriate settings including name, time zone, and repair location, select ‘Part Provider’ in the Team Type box, enter Part Provider Settings, and then click OK.
Note You can set up multiple part stores (teams) per one part provider and assign them to specific repair locations so that when you order parts you can choose parts from multiple stores.
Generic Part Providers
You can enter generic part provider settings that will be used for generating and sending quote requests, getting quotes and submitting orders.
- In the Team dialog box, select Part Provider in the Team Type box, select Generic Part Provider in the Part Provider box, enter the appropriate settings in the Part Provider Settings section, and then click OK.
Configured part providers will be available for parts ordering.
Important! Please make sure that the ‘Punch Out Process’ feature is turned on. Note that add-ons are turned on automatically during the night hours so you will need to wait until the status is ‘ON’. Also, please log out and log in before using the parts ordering functionality.
If you set up generic part providers please make sure that the ‘Disabled’ checkbox is not selected in Part Provider Settings.