Part provider improvements
We have implemented the following enhancements:
- When users add a part service, the ‘Part Provider’ field will be empty by default.
- If a quote received from a part provider includes a core price then the ‘Core Price’ field is updated automatically and users cannot change it.
- Users cannot enter negative or zero values in the ‘Quantity’ and the ‘Price’ fields on the ‘Shopping Cart’ and ‘Submit Quote’ pages.
- ‘In-House Parts’ has been renamed to ‘Generic Part Provider’
- If selected Generic Part Provider has no email address, the message "The Part Provider interface is not configured. Would you like to mark this part as received?" appears, and if users click Yes the part status is changed to ‘Received’.
Predefined options for ‘Days in Phase’ and ‘Days in Progress’ filters
We have added the following items to the ‘Days In Phase’ and the ‘Days In Process’ filters in the ‘Advanced Search’ form on the ‘Repair Orders’ page:
- Less than 1 day
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 1 week (7 days)
- Over 7 days
Note Users can also select one the custom options: ‘less than’, ‘less than or equal to’, ‘equal to’, ‘more than or equal to’, ‘more than’, and ‘between’.
Sort repair orders by start date
We have added the ‘Start Date, Oldest to Newest’ item to the ‘Sort By’ option in the ‘Advanced Search’ form on the ‘Repair Orders’ page so now you can show the earliest started repair orders at the top of the list.
Optional attachments for part documents
We have made the ‘Attachment’ field in the ‘Part Document’ view optional so now you can add documents to parts without attachments.