You can set up a customer satisfaction survey to get customer feedback about the quality of your services.
Create question form
- On the Company tab, click Question Forms, and then click Add on the Question Sections toolbar.
- In the Question Section dialog box, enter the appropriate text in the Section Name box, and then click OK.
Note The name of the question section will be shown above the questions on the 'Customer Satisfaction Survey' page.
- Click the Questions link next to the questions section that you have just added.
- On the Section page, click Add on the Questions toolbar.
- In the Question dialog box, enter the question text in the Question box, select the appropriate question type in the Type box, and then click OK.
- Add as many questions as you want.
- If question type requires setting up answers, click the Answers link next to the appropriate question.
- On the Question page, click Add on the Answers toolbar.
- In the Answer dialog box, enter the answer text in the Text box, select the appropriate rate, and click OK.
- Add as many answers as you need.
- On the Question Forms page, click Add on the Question Forms toolbar.
- In the Question Form dialog box, enter the appropriate text in the Form Name box, move the newly created question section from the Available Sections box to Assigned Sections box, and then click OK.
Note The name of the question form will be shown below the title of the 'Customer Satisfaction Survey' page.
Assign question form to work order type
- On the Company tab, click Work Order Types, click Edit next to the appropriate work order type.
- In the Work Order Type dialog box, click the Surveys tab, select ‘Customer Satisfaction Survey’ in the Survey Type box, select the newly created question form in the Question Form box, click Add, and then click OK.
- On the Miscellaneous tab, click Events, and then click Add on the toolbar.
- In the Alert dialog box, select the appropriate event in the Event box, enter the name in the Alert Name box, and then click Add.
- Set the appropriate condition, and then click OK.
For example, if you want the customer satisfaction survey to be automatically emailed to the customer or vehicle owner when the white flag is set for the appropriate repair order, you can create the following event:
- Point to the Email column and click Create.
- On the Message Template page, enter the appropriate text in the Name box, enter email address in the From box, select the Owner check box or the Client check box in the To box.
- Enter the email subject text in the Subject box, enter email text in the Body box.
- Add the CustomerSatisfactionSurveyURL tag to the email body.
- Click Save at the bottom of the Message Template page.
- On the Events page, select the newly created message template in the Email column next to the appropriate event, select the check box, and then click Save.
How it works
Now when the white flag is set for a repair order which type includes customer satisfaction survey, the appropriate email is automatically sent to the client or vehicle owner.
The client or vehicle owner can click the link in the email to answer your survey question.
The link opens a specific page with the questions from the question form and the Submit button.