You can add services to a visual inspection if for some reason they were not added during the initial setup.
- Find out the name of the inspection type to which your visual inspection is assigned.
- On the Company tab, click Inspection Types, and then click Edit next to this inspection type.
- In the Inspection Type dialog box, click the Visual Inspection tab, and find out the name of the service package.
- On the Company tab, click Service Packages.
- Click the Services link next to the appropriate service package, click Add Multiple on the toolbar.
- In the Package Items dialog box, move the appropriate services from the Available Services box to the Assigned Services list, and click OK.