Specify discounts and fees for parts and labor services
You can specify a discount or a fee when adding labor hours and parts to inspections and work orders if discounts and fees are assigned to services with the Labor price type and the Parts price type.
Search for parts within selected categories and subcategories
You can now search for parts in part services with selected or pre-selected categories and subcategories.
Note The search results will show only parts that belong to selected categories and subcategories.
Parts & Labor bundle enhancements
We have made the following changes to Parts & Labor bundles:
- We have renamed the labels “Service Part” to “Part” and “Service Part OEM#” to “OEM#”.
- When you select multiple parts and add a labor service with the MOTOR labor time source, you can see the selected parts in the Part field on the Details screen of the labor service.
- When you select labor services for one part, the name of the part is shown below the name of each labor service. When you select labor services for more than one part, the “Multiple Parts” text is shown below the name of each labor service.
- The Part field on the Details screen of labor services is pre-selected and read-only.
- When you change a part or position in the part service, the Part field in linked labor services is updated accordingly.