By default, mobile app users can see and change the price of services added to work orders, but if needed, you can make service price read-only or even hide service price from mobile app users.
- On the Company tab, click Work Order Types, and then on the Work Order Types page, click Edit next to the appropriate work order type.
- In the Work Order Type dialog box, select the appropriate option in the Price Access check box, and then click OK.
- If you select the Read/Write option, mobile app users will be able to see and edit service price.
- If you select the Read Only option, mobile app users will be able to see service price but will not be able to edit it.
- If you select the Hidden option, mobile app users will not be able to see and edit service price.
Note If service price is hidden, it will affect other places where service price is used, such as technician split, vehicle parts, bundle items, as well as total amount of work orders and invoices that include such work orders.