By default, mobile app users can see and change the price of services added to inspections, but if needed, you can make service price read-only or even hide service price from mobile app users.
- On the Company tab, click Inspection Types, and then on the Inspection Types page, click the Wizard link next to the appropriate inspection type.
- On the Inspection Wizard page, click the appropriate option in the Price Access column.
- If you select the Read/Write option, mobile app users will be able to see and edit service price.
- If you select the Read Only option, mobile app users will be able to see service price but will not be able to edit it.
- If you select the Hidden option, mobile app users will not be able to see and edit service price.
Note If service price is hidden, it will affect other places where service price is used, such as technician split, vehicle parts, bundle items, as well as total amount of inspections.