You can define whether client users with particular roles can see and use repair order data and functionality.
- On the Monitor tab, click Repair Locations, and then on the Repair Locations page, click the User Settings link in the User Settings column next to the appropriate repair location.
You can use the following options:
- Hide WO amount option doesn’t show the work order amount to client users.
- Hide WO print button option doesn’t let client users print out the repair order.
- Hide Invoice button option doesn’t let client users to open the invoice printout.
- Hide service amount option doesn’t show the service price to client users.
To deny client users to see and use repair order data and functionality
- Select the check box next to the appropriate options for the appropriate client user roles, and then click Update Settings.