Repair Location Statistics Report
We have added the Repair Location Statistics report that shows the following charts:
- Cycle time by location
- Average dollar amount per vehicle
- Units per month
- Average labor hours per vehicle
- Cycle time by phase
- Features: ReconMonitor, Repair Location Statistics Report
To generate the report
- On the Monitor tab, in the Reports section, click Repair Location Statistics, and then in the Search pane, enter the appropriate filter settings, and click Search.
Print a list of invoices
We have added the Print List option to the toolbar of the Invoices page, so now you can set the appropriate filter, and then print the list of invoices or save it as PDF, CSV, and other available formats.
Export zero-dollar invoices to QuickBooks
You can turn on a new setting that allows exporting invoices with zero amount to QuickBooks.
- If you use QuickBooks Online, click QuickBooks Online 2 on the Miscellaneous tab, and then select the Export Zero-Dollar Invoices option on the Settings tab.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop edition, start QuickBooks Exporter, and then select the Export Zero-Dollar Invoices option on the Settings tab.
Showing updated commissions in the Technician Commissions (New) report
Now when you manually update commissions for an invoice, the changes are immediately shown in the Technician Commissions (New) report.
Note If you update at least one commission, all commissions that belong to the same employee profile are locked and will not be automatically recalculated until you clear the Do Not Override checkbox for them.
Improvements in the Tech Commissions By Paid Date and Client Area report
We have made the following enhancements in the Tech Commissions By Paid Date and Client Area report:
- If an invoice has not been paid in full, it is not shown in the report.
- If an invoice has multiple payments, the date of the last payment is shown in the Paid column.
Filter invoices by client area
Now when you filter invoices by an area, you see invoices created for clients assigned to this area (not invoices created by teams assigned to this area as it was before).