The Claim Info settings define which fields are visible on the Claim screen, which of them are required, and in which order they are shown.
- To manage vehicle info settings, on the Inspection Types page, in the Claim Info column, click the Settings link next to the appropriate type.
- On the Claim Info Settings page, make the appropriate changes, and then click Update.
- If you clear the check box in the Visible column next to the properties that you don’t want to display, they will not be shown on the Claim screen.
- If you select the check box in the Required column next to particular properties, you will not be able to save the inspection till the appropriate fields are empty.
- If you change the sorting of fields, they will be shown in particular order on the Claim screen.