The Vehicle Info settings define which fields are visible on the Vehicle Info screen, which of them are required, and in which order they are shown.
- To manage vehicle info settings, on the Inspection Types page, in the Vehicle Info column, click the Settings link next to the appropriate type.
- On the Vehicle Info Settings page, make the appropriate changes, and then click Update.
Note Some properties, such as Advisor, Owner, Fuel Tank Level, and Vehicle Trim, are not supported by ReconPro (Team Edition).
- If you clear the check box in the Visible column next to the properties that you don’t want to display, they will not be shown on the Vehicle Info screen.
- If you select the check box in the Required column next to particular properties, you will not be able to save the inspection till the appropriate fields are empty.
- If you change the sorting of fields, they will be shown in particular order on the Vehicle Info screen.