- On the Home screen, tap Add, and then tap New Inspection.
- On the Select customer screen, tap the appropriate customer.
- If the customer list is long, tap Search to find the customer.
- If the customer is not in the list, tap Add to create the new customer. You can add retail customers only.
- If the Retail mode is on, but the customer is wholesale, tap the Wholesale button at the bottom of the screen to turn on the appropriate mode.
- On the Vehicle Info screen, enter vehicle details.
Tip To move between inspection wizard steps, swipe left or right, tap the left-pointing arrow or the right-pointing arrow, or tap the screen title, and then tap the appropriate wizard step.
- On the Claim screen, enter vehicle details.
- On the Visual screen of exterior inspection, tap Add, and then tap the appropriate damage type.
Tip You can switch between All and Default damage types.
- Tap the appropriate damage, and then on the Visual screen, tap the damaged place on the appropriate vehicle panel.
- On the Visual screen, tap the damage icon, and then on the Service Details screen, set the appropriate price and quantity, if needed enter service notes, and tap Save.
- On the Visual screen of interior inspection, add damages the same way as you did for exterior inspection.
- On the Services screen, tap the Select icon (empty circle) next to the appropriate service(s) that you want to add to inspection, and then tap the Selected button.
- If needed, tap a service, update its price and quantity, and then tap Save.