You can let technicians manage not only their own invoices, but also invoices created by other technicians from the same team.
- On the Company tab, click Invoice Types, and then on the Invoice Types page, click Edit next to the appropriate invoice type.
- In the Invoice Type dialog box, click Team Sharing in the Sharing setting, and then click OK.
Important! Ask your team to update the main database on their mobile devices.
- If the No Sharing option is selected, then invoices created on your mobile device will be available in the My Inspections mode on your mobile device only.
- If the Team Sharing option is selected, then invoices created on your mobile device will be also available in the Team Inspections mode on mobile devices of your team.
Note If a technician doesn’t see the My/Team switch on the Invoices screen in mobile app, please check if the appropriate option is enabled for technician’s mobile device:
- On the Company tab, click Manage Devices, and then on the Active Devices page, click Edit next to the appropriate device.
- In the Device dialog box, on the Allowed Functionality tab, click Custom in the Functionality setting, and then make sure that both the Invoices check box and the Team Invoices check box are selected.