QuickBooksExporter can be blocked by your operating system, especially if it is Windows 10, even when you run it as administrator. The problem can be fixed by granting the program additional permissions.
To solve the issue
- Right-click the QBooksExporter shortcut, and click Troubleshoot compatibility.
- On the Select troubleshooting option page, click Troubleshoot program.
- On the What problems do you notice? page, select the The program requires additional permissions check box, and then click Next.
- On the Test compatibility settings for the program page, click Test the program, and, then after the QBooksExporter starts, click Next.
- On the Troubleshooting has completed. Is the problem fixed? page, click Yes, save these settings for this program.
- On the Troubleshooting has completed page, click Close.
Learn more about Setting Compatibility Mode in Windows 10.