This error may occur because QuickBooks permissions for QBooksExporter have been broken.
To fix the issue
1. Right-click the QuickBooks icon or shortcut, and then click Run as administrator.
2. On the Edit menu, click Preferences.
3. In the left pane, click Integrated Applications.
4. On the Company Preferences tab, remove the QBooksExporter application and save the changes.
5. Right-click the QBooksExporter icon or shortcut, and then click Run as administrator.
6. In the QuickBooks - Application Certificate dialog box, click the ‘Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open’ option for the ‘Do you want to allow this application to read and modify the company file?’ question, and then click Continue.
7. Click click Done in the Access Confirmation message.