Sometimes the reason of the issue can hardly be detected by our support specialists remotely because it may have various reasons and depend on various factors, such as local settings, insufficient permissions, virus infection, firewall protection, and improper configuration.
You can do the following to try and fix the issue:
- Scan your computer for viruses.
- Make sure your Firewall doesn’t block QBooksExporter.
- Run QuickBooks and QBooksExporter as administrator (Right-click the programs’ shortcuts and click Run as administrator)
- Update QBooksExporter to the current version.
- Ask your system administrator to reinstall QuickBooks and QBooksExporter under user account with administrative privileges.
- On the Company tab, click Downloads; on the Downloads page, click the QBFC13_0Installer.exe (9.49 MB) link to download the QBE Patch that installs QuickBooks Foundation Class (v 13.0)