You can download inspections from the Back Office application and then import them to the CCC ONE application.
Step 1. Turn on importing EMS files in the CCC ONE application.
On the right side of the toolbar, click Configure, and then click Machine Settings.
In the Machine Settings window, in the pane on the right side, click File Import; then in the File Import Settings detail view, make sure that:
- The check box next to Enable import of files for estimates, supplements and part changes on this computer is selected.
- The directory for the CIECA/EMS Files import type is set. If the directory is not set, click the Ellipses button, browse to appropriate folder, ex: C:\EMS\Import, and set it as the directory for imported files.
- The check box next to Delete original files from disk after import is selected, if you don’t want to keep old imported files in the directory.
Step 2. Export inspection information from the Back Office application into a ZIP file with EMS data.
In the Back Office application, on the Operations tab, click Inspections; then on the Inspections page, find appropriate inspection, and in the Action column, point to Select, point to EMS, and then click CCC Pathways.
Note Your ZIP extraction application will automatically save the ZIP file with EMS data to a default folder, ex.: C:\Users\[Username]\Downloads.
Step 3. Move the ZIP file with EMS data to the CCC ONE directory folder for imported files.
After you move or copy the ZIP file with EMS data to the directory folder, it is automatically imported to the CCC ONE application as a new opportunity.
- On the Contacts tab you can check the information imported from the Customer section of the Back Office inspection.
- On the Insurance tab you can check the information imported from the Claim section of the Back Office inspection.
- On the Vehicle tab you can check the information imported from the Vehicle section of the Back Office inspection.
- On the Estimate tab you can check the information imported from the Services section of the Back Office inspection.