In some cases your customers may inform you that they did not receive inspections or invoices sent by email from ReconPro Back Office or Mobile version. Most likely these emails get to customers’ spam folders; still you need to confirm that emails have been successfully sent.
There are several ways you can make sure that emails are sent to customers:
- Check Email Activity of particular invoice or inspection
- Set Default Recipient email address to get copies of all emails sent to particular customer
- Request setting Default Recipient email address to get copies of all emails sent to all customers
When an invoice or inspection is sent by email, information about it is saved in its Email Activity table.
To see email activity of particular invoice (or inspection)
- On the Invoices page (or the Inspections page), click Select in the Action column, and then click Email Activity.
- On the Invoice Email Activity page (or the Inspection Email Activity page), check if the Sent column check box is selected, which means that email has been actually sent.
Note If the Failed column check box is selected, it means that email was not sent for the reason mentioned in the Description column.
Default Recipient of emails for particular customer
When you get notifications of not received emails from a particular customer, you can create an email address for getting the copies of all emails sent to this customer from ReconPro. That way you will have a record of invoices and inspections sent, and in a disputable situation it is reasonable to assume that if you received emails the customer did as well.
- On the Company tab, click Clients, and then on the Clients page, find appropriate client and click Edit.
- In the Client dialog box, enter appropriate email address in the Default Recipient box, and then click OK.
Default Recipient of emails for all customers
When you get notifications of not received emails from different customers, a default recipient email address can be used the same way as described above to get the copies of all emails sent to all customers from ReconPro. However, it can be implemented by our technical support specialists only, so you need to send a request to our customer service department and provide an appropriate email address.