The Area Revenue report shows how much money you get from a particular area per month based on information from invoices.
Note The amount of invoices in the Draft status and the Void status is not taken into account.
- Feature: AreaSupport, AreaRevenueReport
To generate the Area Revenue report, in the Search pane, enter the appropriate filter settings, and then click Find.
- Area allows searching revenue of a particular area based on the area of the team that created work orders included to invoice, or based on the area of the team administrator or the area administrator.
- Timeframe allows searching revenue based on invoices created within a particular period of time.
The Area Revenue report includes the following columns:
- Period column shows the year and month for which area revenue is calculated.
- Area column shows the area for which revenue is calculated.
- Gross shows revenue amount that includes surcharges (if any).
- Net shows revenue amount that includes both surcharges (if any) and discounts (if any).
- Click the Export icon on the toolbar to export the report to PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, CSV, or TIFF file.
- Click the Next Page icon on the toolbar to show the next page of the report.
- Click the Previous Page icon on the toolbar to show the previous page of the report.
- Click the Last Page icon on the toolbar to show the last page of the report
- Click the First Page icon on the toolbar to show the first page of the report.