You can collect insurance information such as insurance company name or claim number when making the vehicle inspection. For this purpose you need to make appropriate settings in the inspection type.
- In the Back Office application, on the Company tab, click Inspection Types, and then, on the Inspection Types page, click Add to create a new inspection type or click Edit to modify existing inspection type.
You can add insurance information to inspections as
- Custom Question Form
- Default Claim Info Form
If you have a question form with insurance-related information, you need to add it as one of the Inspection screens.
To add a question form to inspection
- In the Inspection Type dialog box, on the Question Forms tab, click appropriate question form in the Available Question Forms list and click the right-pointing arrow to move it to the Active Question Forms list.
If you want to use default Claim Info form, you need to add it as one of the Inspection screens.
To add the Claim Info form to inspection
- In the Inspection Type dialog box, select the Include Claim Information check box, and click OK.
- On the Inspection Types page, find appropriate inspection type and click Settings in the Claim Info column.
- In the Claim Info Settings table, select or clear the check boxes in the Visible column and the Required column to show appropriate fields on the Inspection screen and make them obligatory to fill in, and then click Update.
Tip If you want to add a new insurance company when filling in the Claim Info form on mobile device, select the Allow Unapproved Insurance Companies check box, otherwise you will have to select one from the Insurance Companies list created in the Back Office application.