You can enforce updating the main database on devices that are assigned to a particular team or all teams.
On the Data Updates page you can add, delete teams, and set the current date and time as the date and time from which the main database on team devices must be updated.
- To add a team, click the appropriate team in the Team box, and then click the Add button.
- To add all teams, click the Add all Teams button, and then click OK in the message box.
- To delete a team, click (Delete) next to the appropriate team, and click OK in the message box.
- To search a team, in the Search pane, enter the name of the team in the Team box, and then click Search.
- To enforce updating the main database on devices of a team, in the Updates column, click Update Date next to the appropriate team, and then click OK in the message box.
- To enforce updating the main database on devices of all teams, click Update all Teams, and then click OK in the message box.
Tip You can track the progress of updating the main database on devices of particular teams in the Progress column.
Note If the application is open on device, the appropriate warning message appears, and technicians cannot use the application until they update the main database.
Important! The warning message does not appear when technicians register the application, log in, update database, create or edit a service request, inspection, work order, or invoice, and if there are any outgoing messages.