Service advisor is a sales person who recommends your company services to customers and gets commissions for each promoted sale.
Service Advisors List
On the Service Advisors page you can add, edit, and delete service advisors, search them and export them to the CSV format, as well as assign service advisors to clients and commission profiles.
- To add a service advisor, click Add on the toolbar, enter settings in the Service Advisor dialog box, and click OK.
- To modify an existing service advisor, click (Edit) next to the appropriate service advisor, change settings in the Service Advisor dialog box, and click OK.
- To delete an existing service advisor, click (Delete) next to the appropriate service advisor, and click OK in the message box.
- To search a service advisor, in the Search pane, type the name of the service advisor’s client in the Client box or the name of the service advisor in the User box, and click Find.
- To export service advisors list to a CSV file, click Export to CSV.
Important! Service advisor is a user who can log in to the Back Office application to see sales information related to assigned clients. When a new service advisor is added, the registration email with a confirmation link is automatically sent to service advisor’s email address. Service advisor must click the confirmation link, and then enter and confirm the password in the Registration form.
Tip In the Status column you can see whether service advisors are registered. If some service advisors did not set their password, the Not Confirmed status is shown, so you can click Re-send to send the registration email again.
On the Clients page, you can assign wholesale clients to service advisor.
- On the Service Advisors page, in the Clients column, click the Clients link next to the appropriate service advisor, and then on the Sales Advisor page, click the appropriate client in the box, click Add, and then click Update Clients.
Tip To remove an assigned client, click (Delete) next to the appropriate client.
On the Commission Profiles page, you can assign service advisor to commission profiles.
- On the Service Advisors page, in the Commissions column, click the Profiles link next to the appropriate service advisor, and then on the Sales Person page, in the Profiles column, click the appropriate profile next to the appropriate commission type, and then click Save Profiles.
Service Advisor Settings
When you add a new service advisor or edit an existing service advisor, you enter or change settings in the service advisor profile.
In the Service Advisor dialog box you can enter the following settings:
- Customer lets assign service advisor either to particular wholesale clients or to all retail clients. You can assign only one wholesale client while creating a new service advisor, but when you edit an existing service advisor, you can assign multiple wholesale clients. If you select the All Retail Clients check box, you cannot assign service advisor to wholesale clients.
- First Name
- Last Name
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Accounting ID is used for integration with third party applications.
- Allow creating support tickets lets service advisors submit support cases to the AMT Support System.
- Roles defines service advisors’ access to the Back Office application data. The Sales Person role lets service advisors track their commissions. The Sales Person Monitor Manager role lets service advisors also track repair orders they get commissions for.
Note You can select a service advisor on the Vehicle screen of service requests, inspections, and work orders on device…
...if the Advisor property is set as visible on the Vehicle Info Settings page for the appropriate service request type, inspection type, and work order type.