You can add your company contact information and logo to email templates so that email signature can be shown at the bottom of emails when you send inspections, work orders, and invoices to your customers by email.
- On the Company tab, click Email Templates, and then click Edit next to the appropriate email template.
- Compose your email signature using available HTML formatting in the Body box, and then click OK.
We recommend you to use the following HTML formatting for your email signature:
- <a href="url">link text</a> inserts a link.
- <img src="url"> inserts an image.
- You can use uniform resource indetifier schemes in the URL part of the <a href> tag, for example, mailto: allows sending an email to a specific address without first having to copy it and enter it into an email client; callto:, tel:, skype: allow inititing calls to a specified phone number via the appropriate application.
- You can right-click your company logo on the website, and then click Copy image address to get the link for <img scr> tag.
When an inspection, work order, or invoice is sent by email to customers, they receive an email with email signature.