Fixed-size print template editor
You can use fixed-size template editor to create print template configurations that can display data both as text and as QR codes on inspection, work order, or invoice printouts of a definite size.
- Feature: Print Management
- Print Package: Custom Editable Template Package
Assign inspection types to a client
Now you can not only assign clients to a particular inspection type, but also assign inspection types to a particular client. This can save you a great deal of time when, for example, you need to reassign a certain client from old inspection types to new ones.
To assign inspection types to a client
- On the Clients page, in the Action column, point to the Select button next to the appropriate client, and then click Inspection Types.
Restrictions for deleting employees with dependencies
You cannot delete an employee if this employee is assigned to:
- a team as a house account
- a service as a default employee
- a repair location as a location manager
When you try to delete such an employee, you will see the appropriate alert message.
Hide total list price on invoice printouts
We have added the Hide List Total check box to the Totals section of invoice print template configurations, so now you can hide total list price on invoice printouts that show both list and net amounts.
Show image notes on work order printouts
We have added the Show Order Images check box to the Images section of work order print template configurations, so now image notes can be displayed on work order printouts.
Note If image notes are associated with a particular vehicle part, the name of the part is shown below the image.
Exclude closed repair orders from the Length of Repair report
We have added the Exclude Closed RO option to the Search pane of the Length of Repair report, so now you can hide repair orders closed with certain reasons.
Exclude closed repair orders from the Trending Report
We have added the Exclude Closed RO option to the Search pane of the Trending report, so now you can hide repair orders closed with certain reasons.
Improvements in the Average Repair Time report
We have made the following changes to the Search pane of the Average Repair Time report:
- The Exclude Closed RO option allows hiding repair orders closed with a certain reason.
- The Customer option allows filtering the report data by a particular customer.
- The Include Department Details check box allows showing the average repair time on department level.